Zaxby's released a full 2 minutes and 20 seconds film narrated to a folk song, composed by the band Jomo & The Possum Posse on guyonabuffalowing.com.
As featured on
ATHENS, Ga., Jan. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Zaxby's, the premium quick-service restaurant known for its Chicken Fingerz™, wings and signature sauces, launched an ad campaign to introduce its new Buffalo Garlic Blaze signature sauce to complement the long-time favorite Boneless Wings Meal. The new campaign features the quirky "Guy on a Buffalo Wing" national spot, which premiered during Monday's College Football Playoff (CFP) national championship game and will run during the Big Game on Feb. 13.
- Steven M. Sipple: Alberts' new-sheriff messages just might make Hoiberg, Frost fidget in seats
- 'We have free agency in college football': Huskers ride on the QB carousel part of sport's new reality
- Chris Gronkowski on shaker bottles, college endorsements and parties at the legendary 'Club G'
- How to Stream for Free: 8 Platforms and Services to Check Out
- Collaboration key to success of Great Georgia Pollinator Census
- Jeremy Sisto on ‘Law & Order’ in ‘FBI’s Universe and Jubal’s ‘International’ Connection
- Transfer RB Deondre Jackson won't be at NU this spring, says he still plans to play for Huskers
- The ‘Outlander’ Obsession: How the Starz Series Became a TV Smash Hit
- NATIVE CHAMPIONS
- New pharmacy opens in Carrolton on Bankhead
- Snow and ice? Reports say no, but...
- Huddleston announces run for House seat
- Villa Rica will demolish former Butterball’s Auto Repair building
- CPD pledges enhanced mental health response
- Grading the Packers: Defense marked down for getting tricked twice; coaches lauded for balancing rest, rust
- Cole added to Times-Georgian newsroom
- Wide array of topics featured in remarks by County Commission Chairman Morgan
- Carrollton's Conn earns national award
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!