As featured on
ATLANTA, Jan. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance Industrial Company is pleased to announce Frank Fallon, Jr. has joined as Managing Director of its new Southeast Division. Formerly of Crow Holdings Industrial and Exeter Property Group, Fallon will oversee all industrial development, investment and construction for its Atlanta-based Southeast Region with a focus on Georgia, the Carolinas and Tennessee.
- Elvis Costello not a fan of modern rock
- Daniel Craig offered Sam Mendes Bond job when he was drunk
- 'This is our year': AU gymnastics, Suni Lee already turning heads in first two meets
- Jay Barker, former Tide quarterback married to Sara Evans, arrested for domestic violence
- Steven M. Sipple: Alberts' new-sheriff messages just might make Hoiberg, Frost fidget in seats
- 'We have free agency in college football': Huskers ride on the QB carousel part of sport's new reality
- Chris Gronkowski on shaker bottles, college endorsements and parties at the legendary 'Club G'
- How to Stream for Free: 8 Platforms and Services to Check Out
- NATIVE CHAMPIONS
- New pharmacy opens in Carrolton on Bankhead
- Snow and ice? Reports say no, but...
- Huddleston announces run for House seat
- Villa Rica will demolish former Butterball’s Auto Repair building
- CPD pledges enhanced mental health response
- Cole added to Times-Georgian newsroom
- Carrollton's Conn earns national award
- Wide array of topics featured in remarks by County Commission Chairman Morgan
- Georgia state employees could see $5K pay raise
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!