Details for STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF CARROLL NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER
STATE OF GEORGIA
COUNTY OF CARROLL
SALE UNDER POWER
Because of a default in the payment of the indebtedness secured by a Security Deed executed by John Paul Hansen and Denise Ann Hansen to LeBlanc Properties #5, LLC dated February 28, 2017, and recorded in Deed Book 5531, Page 222, Carroll County Records, securing a Note dated February 28, 2017 in the original principal amount of $34,000.00, the holder thereof pursuant to said Deed and Note thereby secured has declared the entire amount of said indebtedness due and payable and pursuant to the power of sale contained in said Deed, will on the first Tuesday, October 6, 2020, during the legal hours of sale, before the Courthouse door in said County, sell at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash, the property described in said Deed, to wit:
All that tract or parcel of land lying and being in Land Lot 141 of the 5th District, Carroll County, Georgia, and being #4, of the Back Forty Subdivision according to a plat by Northwest Surveyors, certified by William H. Alexander, GRLS # 1643, Said plat is dated 10/30/85 and is recorded in Plat Book 28, Page 107, Carroll County Public Real Estate Records and is incorporated herein by reference.
Included with captioned property is a 2002 Schult Mobile Home, Model 1046, Serial # H0GA20K03380AB.
Said property is known as 79 Oakwood Drive, Carrollton, GA 30117, together with all fixtures and personal property attached to and constituting a part of said property, if any.
Said property will be sold subject to any outstanding ad valorem taxes (including taxes which are a lien, whether or not now due and payable), the right of redemption of any taxing authority, any matters which might be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the property, any assessments, liens, encumbrances, zoning ordinances, restrictions, covenants, and matters of record superior to the Security Deed first set out above.
The sale will be conducted subject (1) to confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and (2) to final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the holder of the security deed.
Notice has been given of intention to collect attorney’s fees in accordance with the terms of the Note secured by said Deed.
Said property will be sold as the property of John Paul Hansen and Denise Ann Hansen, the property, to the best information, knowledge and belief of the undersigned, being presently in the possession of John Paul Hansen and Denise Ann Hansen or a tenant or tenants, and the proceeds of said sale will be applied to the payment of said indebtedness and all expenses of said sale, including attorney’s fees, all as provided in said Deed, and the balance, if any, will be distributed as provided by law.
LeBlanc Properties #5, LLC as Attorney-in-Fact for John Paul Hansen and Denise Ann Hansen
MANN & WOOLDRIDGE, P.C.
Attorneys at Law
28 Jackson Street
Newnan, GA 30263
*THIS LAW FIRM IS ACTING AS A DEBT COLLECTOR. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE
- Carrollton officials discuss changes to nuisance ordinance, uncut grass
- Virus cases down 5% in Carroll; ER cases rise
- Ex-felons must pay fines before they can vote
- Week 3 Football Scores
- Bicycle upcycle: "Bicycle Man" fixes bicycles free of charge, donates them to charities
- UWG financial center director receives numerous honors
- Times-Georgian budget for September 19-20, 2020
- House inquiry details issues with Ga. primary vote
- 15 arrested, drugs seized in GBI raids
- Deputies arrest another suspect in drug case
- At last, Neva Lomason Memorial Library to re-open doors
- Carroll County school program to be highlighted at national conference
- Open Hands celebrates opening of expanded facility
- City approves food truck court
- Sally expected to bring heavy rain to Carroll
- Carrollton High outperforms nation in SAT scores
- New jobless cash assistance coming next week
- City streets to be renamed for Dyer, Martin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!