Details for NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER
SALE UNDER POWER
By virtue of the power of sale contained in the Deed to Secure Debt (“Security Deed”) from Jocelyn Danley (hereinafter the “Grantor”) to Douglas County Bank dated March 15, 2013, and recorded April 24, 2013, in Deed Book 5248, Page 643, of the records of the Clerk of Superior Court of Carroll County, Georgia; then assigned to The Cadle Company II, Inc. by instrument recorded at Deed Book 5329, Page 129, aforesaid records; then assigned to Roswell Properties, L.L.C., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Grantee”) by instrument recorded at Deed Book 5329, Page 131, aforesaid records, originally having been given to secure a promissory note in the principal amount of $194,300.00, the undersigned will sell at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash before the Courthouse door at Carroll County, Georgia, within the legal hours of sale on the first Tuesday in OCTOBER 2020 (October 6, 2020), the following property described and conveyed in the Security Deed:
All that tract or parcel of land lying and being in Land Lot 137 of the 6th District of Carroll County, Georgia, being Lot 54 of Lakeland Park Subdivision as described upon final plat of survey prepared for Lakeland Park Subdivision, dated March 9, 2006, and recorded in Plat Book 89, Page 1-3, in the Office of the Clerk of Superior Court of Carroll County, Georgia, which plat is incorporated herein by reference for a more complete and accurate description.
The debt secured by said Security Deed has been and is hereby declared due and payable in full by reason of default under the terms and provisions of said Security Deed and the terms of the promissory note and agreements secured thereby. The debt remaining in default, this sale will be made for the purpose of paying the indebtedness and interest thereon, together with any other indebtedness due and owing by Grantors to Grantee Roswell Properties, L.L.C., Ltd., all expenses of this sale, including attorney’s fees, notice of intent to collect attorney’s fees having been given.
The entity that has full authority to negotiate, amend, and modify all terms of the mortgage with the debtor is: Roswell Properties, L.L.C., Ltd., 100 North Center Street, Newton Falls, Ohio 44444, 888-462-2353. Please understand that the secured creditor is not required to negotiate, amend, or modify the terms of the mortgage instrument.
Said property will be sold subject to any outstanding ad valorem taxes including taxes which are a lien, but not yet due and payable, any matters which might be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the property, any assessments, liens, deeds to secure debt, encumbrances, zoning ordinances, restrictions, covenants and matters of record superior to the Security Deed first set out above.
To the best of the knowledge of Grantee Roswell Properties, L.L.C., Ltd., title to said property is vested in the name of Jocelyn Danley.
Roswell Properties, L.L.C., Ltd., as Attorney-in-fact for Jocelyn Danley
By: JONES & WALDEN LLC
Tyler Henderson, Esq., attorney for Roswell Properties, L.L.C., Ltd.
699 Piedmont Avenue, NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Attn: Lauren R. Brown
THIS LAW FIRM IS ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT; ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE
- Carrollton officials discuss changes to nuisance ordinance, uncut grass
- Virus cases down 5% in Carroll; ER cases rise
- Ex-felons must pay fines before they can vote
- Week 3 Football Scores
- Bicycle upcycle: "Bicycle Man" fixes bicycles free of charge, donates them to charities
- UWG financial center director receives numerous honors
- Times-Georgian budget for September 19-20, 2020
- House inquiry details issues with Ga. primary vote
- 15 arrested, drugs seized in GBI raids
- Deputies arrest another suspect in drug case
- At last, Neva Lomason Memorial Library to re-open doors
- Carroll County school program to be highlighted at national conference
- Open Hands celebrates opening of expanded facility
- City approves food truck court
- Sally expected to bring heavy rain to Carroll
- Carrollton High outperforms nation in SAT scores
- New jobless cash assistance coming next week
- City streets to be renamed for Dyer, Martin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!