Details for NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER CONTAINED IN SECURITY DEED STATE OF GEORGIA, COUNTY OF CARROLL
NOTICE OF SALE
CONTAINED IN SECURITY DEED
STATE OF GEORGIA,
COUNTY OF CARROLL
Pursuant to a power of sale contained in a certain security deed executed by RD Williams Company, LLC, hereinafter referred to as Grantor, to Paces Funding, LLC recorded in Deed Book 5635, beginning at page 191, of the deed records of the Clerk of the Superior Court of the aforesaid state and county, and by virtue of a default under the terms of said security deed, and the related note, the undersigned attorney-in-fact for the aforesaid Grantor (which attorney-in-fact is the present holder of said security deed and note secured thereby) will sell at the usual place of conducting Sheriff's sales in said county within the legal hours of sale, for cash, to the highest bidder on the first Tuesday in June 2020, all property described in said security deed including but not limited to the following described property:
All that tract or parcel of land lying and being in Land Lot 137 of the 9th District, Carroll County, Georgia, and being more particularly described as Tract I, containing 2.76 acres and Tract 2 containing 0.72 acres as shown and delineated on a plat entitled “Survey for Cadlerock III, LLC an Ohio LLC”, dated May 22, 2018, prepared by Pioneer Land Surveying, certified by Lester E. Bell, GRLS #2935, which plat is recorded in Plat Book 104, Page 289 of the Carroll County, Georgia, Public Real Estate Records. Said plat and the record thereof are by reference incorporated herein and made a part hereof for a more complete and accurate description of said property.
Parcel Nos. 029-0123 & 029-0122
Said legal description being controlling, however, the Property is more commonly known as: 828 & 830 Highway 166 E Bowdon, GA 30108
Said property will be sold on an “as-is” basis without any representation, warranty or recourse against the above-named or the undersigned. The sale will be subject to the following items which may affect the title: any outstanding ad valorem taxes (including taxes which are a lien but not yet due and payable); any matters which might be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the property; any assessments, liens, encumbrances, zoning ordinances, restrictions, and all other matters of record superior to the said Security Deed. The sale will be conducted subject (1) to confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and (2) to final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the holder of the Security Deed. Paces Funding, LLC is the entity with authority to negotiate, amend and modify the terms of the Note and Security Deed. Paces Funding, LLC’s address is 3015 B Piedmont Road, Atlanta, GA 30305. Paces Funding, LLC may be contacted by telephone at (404)814-1644. To the best of the undersigned's knowledge and belief, the party in possession of the property is believed to be RD Williams Company, LLC and Robert Douglas Williams, or tenant(s).
Paces Funding, LLC,
As attorney-in-fact for the aforesaid Grantor
Campbell & Brannon, LLC Attorneys at Law
Glenridge Highlands II
5565 Glenridge Connector, Suite 350
Atlanta, GA 30342
THIS LAW FIRM MAY BE HELD TO BE ACTING
AS A DEBT COLLECTOR, UNDER FEDERAL LAW.
IF SO, ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE
- Carroll off COVID high transmission list
- Final call to 'enjoy' local haunted attractions
- Rep. Drew Ferguson seeking re-election in Georgia's third congressional district
- Dr. Val Almonord running for Georgia'a third congressional district against Rep. Drew Ferguson
- Carrollton High School Homecoming
- Week 8 Football Final Scores
- Faculty 'No Confidence' vote at UWG delayed until Nov. 9
- Carrollton Jazz Orchestra to honor 'Legends of Jazz'
- Move-in day fire damages home
- Body of Tallapoosa man found on side of U.S. 78
- VR student will not return after racist video post
- UWG official appointed to state community affairs board by Gov. Brian Kemp
- Man shoots himself during traffic stop
- Stabbing victim found in truck bed, driver charged
- Entrepreneur opening drive-in theater despite coronavirus pandemic
- UWG senate votes 'no-confidence' in Kelly
- VR principal nominated for 'Life Changer of the Year'
- City officials buy site of former coffee shop, chicken restaurant and convenience store
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!