Details for NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE OF RIGHT OF REDEMPTION STATE OF GEORGIA/COUNTY OF CARROLL TO: 1)
NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE OF RIGHT OF REDEMPTION
STATE OF GEORGIA/COUNTY OF CARROLL
TO: 1) Mark McTaggart, 2) Unknown Heirs and Assigns of Mark McTaggart, 3) Dwight Green, 4) Unknown Heirs and Assigns of Dwight Green, 5) Fairfield Plantation Property Owners Association, Inc., 6) Carroll County Tax Commissioner, 7) Tenant/Resident/Occupant, and 8) all persons known or unknown who may claim an interest in property known as 1274 Heritage Court, Villa Rica, Georgia 30180
TAKE NOTICE THAT:
The right to redeem the described property as 1274 Heritage Court, Villa Rica, Georgia 30180, (Tax Parcel F01 0274), as follows, to wit:
ALL THAT PARCEL OF LAND BEING IN CARROLL COUNTY DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS:
LANDLOT/DISTRICT: 18/5; 0.20 ACRES, MORE OR LESS, LOT 274 SECTION 1 FAIRFIELD PLANTATION SUBDIVISION
DEED BOOK/PAGE: 3386/240
PLAT BOOK/PAGE: 51/106
PLAT AND DEED ARE A PART HEREOF, EXCLUDING RIGHT-OF-WAY AND EASEMENTS.
REAL PROPERTY KNOWN AS: 1274 HERITAGE DR, VILLA RICA, GA. PARCEL F010274 PER RECORDS OF THE TAX COMMISSIONER AND TAX ASSESSORS.
LESS AND EXCEPT: ALL PARCELS OTHER THAN F010274
Will expire and be forever foreclosed and barred on and after the 18th day of September, 2020, or 30 days from service of notice.
The tax deed to which this notice relates is dated the 6th day of August 2019 and is recorded in the office of the Clerk of the Superior Court of Carroll County, Georgia, in Deed Book 5743, Page 770.
The property may be redeemed at any time before the 18th day of September, 2020, or 30 days from service of notice, by payment of the redemption price as fixed and provided by law to the undersigned at the following address:
David A. Basil, LLC.
301 Bradley Street, Suite B-7
Carrollton, Georgia, 30117.
Please be governed accordingly.
- Southwire sets goal of 'Carbon Zero' by 2025
- Rigby: Local election office ready for Tuesday vote
- Some CEMC customers targeted by scam artists
- Rogers kicks off new role as school principal
- Kemp signs bill providing checks on Georgia film tax credit
- Sewell: 'The Secret Garden' and "I Used to Go Here'
- Return to school is fraught choice for families with special needs students
- Carrollton native to compete on 'Wheel of Fortune'
- Bandits hit two Carrollton restaurants in unrelated break-ins
- Carrollton man charged after high-speed cycle chase
- Four COVID deaths over two days in Carroll
- Deputies probe murder conspiracy case
- Richard Duncan
- Phillips becomes a Bulldog
- Family raising funds to preserve iconic sweet potato curing shed
- BB gun assault results in arrest
- Tanner has a faster way of testing for COVID
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!