Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF HARALSON COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA JOSEPH ALLEN TABOR
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF HARALSON COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
JOSEPH ALLEN TABOR,
CHELSIE MORGAN HUNTER,
CIVIL ACTION FILE NO. SUCV2020 000009 MHL
ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
Plaintiff, having moved the Court for an Order directing service to be made upon CHELSIE MORGAN HUNTER, Defendant, in the foregoing Ex Parte Petition for Emergency Custody and Petition for Legitimization and Legal and Physical Custody, by Publication of Summons, and it appearing from the Affidavit attached thereto that the Defendant cannot be found within the State and/or has departed from the State, it is hereby ORDERED that Plaintiffs folios for Service o[ Process by Publication is GRANTED; and it is further ORDERED that Plaintiff shall serve the summons upon Defendant by publication of the summons in the Gateway Beacon News - Times-Georgians and [/or) in a newspaper of general circulation in Haralson County, Georgia, once per week for four (4) consecutive weeks and proof of such publication shall be filed with this Court.
DONE AND SO ORDERED that service be made by publication as provided by law. This 17th day of March, 2020.
James B. Head
3l0B Newnan St., Carrollton, GA 30117 770-838-7829j / 770-838-1337, facsimile firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. James B. Head email@example.com
This 17th day of March. 2020.
- Brown returns to Carrollton as Times-Georgian managing editor
- County schools expect millions in funding windfall
- Tanner: vaccines are given as soon as they arrive
- Carrollton officials say they do not control affordable housing within the city
- Mt. Zion Middle School to be assigned resource officer
- Sports betting bill introduced in General Assembly
- Microbrewery proposal for downtown Carrollton denied by city review panel
- Gulf South approves Spring Championship Series
- Those over age 65 can get vaccine Tuesday
- Carroll Chamber of Commerce president and CEO announces retirement
- Calhoun steps down as CHS head football coach
- Vaccines available as COVID-19 cases remain high
- No new appointments available for today's vaccinations
- Man sought in roadway shooting of Temple resident
- Vaccine distribution at UWG goes smoothly
- Litter of puppies survive residential fire
- Man now sought for murder in Temple man's shooting
- Bowdon High student competing for Miss Georgia Teen USA
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!