Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: MICHAEL GELON MCCRAVY DECEASED ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY
STATE OF GEORGIA
MICHAEL GELON MCCRAVY
ESTATE NO. 2022-ES-762
NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR YEAR’S SUPPORT
The petition of Christy Smith McCravy, for a Year’s Support from the estate of MICHAEL GELON MCCRAVY deceased, for decedent’s surviving spouse, having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before 5:00 P.M. FEBRUARY 20, 2023, why said petition should not be granted.
All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed the petition may be granted without a hearing.
Edith F. Haney
Judge of the Probate Court
By: Candy Bellinger
Deputy Clerk of the
311 Newnan Street, Room 2022
PO BOX 338
Carrollton, GA 30112
770-830-5840, Ext. 1224
- Jennifer Lopez selling house for 14m profit
- Lauren London not at peace with Nipsey Hussle's death
- 'I could take it a step further': Pamela Anderson addresses past MeToo remarks
- John Legend's daughter's name honours family members
- Michigan looking for positives as surprising Northwestern up next
- Josh Duhamel's loved ones mock age gap
- Alyssa Milano apologises to Britney Spears
- Serena Williams wants to 'give life to something' away from tennis
- Temple discusses railroad crossing closure
- Kayla Michelle McKnight
- Carroll County man found guilty in 2021 murder.
- VR hoops coach removed from sidelines
- Victoria "Vikki" Joyce Doyle
- Temple man arrested for meth trafficking
- Douglasville man arrested after brief chase
- Attorney General warns Georgians of data privacy dangers
- Judge Harold Loyd Murphy
- New Chargers OC Kellen Moore sees starring role for Justin Herbert
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!