Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ROBERT KEITH BETTIS, DECEASED ESTATE NO.:2020-ES-323 PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: ESTATE OF ROBERT KEITH BETTIS, DECEASED
PETITION FOR LETTERS
TO:Any and All Known and/or Unknown Heirs of ROBERT KEITH BETTIS
and to whom it may concern: MARCIA BETTIS KIELY has petitioned for herself to be appointed Administrator of the estate of ROBERT KEITH BETTIS, deceased, of said County. The Petitioner has also applied for wavier of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before 10:00 a.m ON AUGUST 28, 2020/
BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing.
Edith F Haney
Judge of the Probate Court
By: Jean S Thornhill
Clerk of the Probate Court
311 Newnan St.
P.O,. Box 338
Carrollton, GA 30117
- Southwire sets goal of 'Carbon Zero' by 2025
- Rigby: Local election office ready for Tuesday vote
- Some CEMC customers targeted by scam artists
- Rogers kicks off new role as school principal
- Kemp signs bill providing checks on Georgia film tax credit
- Sewell: 'The Secret Garden' and "I Used to Go Here'
- Return to school is fraught choice for families with special needs students
- Carrollton native to compete on 'Wheel of Fortune'
- Bandits hit two Carrollton restaurants in unrelated break-ins
- Carrollton man charged after high-speed cycle chase
- Four COVID deaths over two days in Carroll
- Deputies probe murder conspiracy case
- Richard Duncan
- Phillips becomes a Bulldog
- Family raising funds to preserve iconic sweet potato curing shed
- BB gun assault results in arrest
- Tanner has a faster way of testing for COVID
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!