Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF MARTIN CHARLES CURTIS, DECEASED, ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: ESTATE OF
MARTIN CHARLES CURTIS,
ESTATE NO. 2021-ES-631
PETITION FOR LETTERS OF
TO: DAMIAN CURTIS; and Any and All Known and/or Unknown Heirs of MARTIN CHARLES CURTIS and to whom it may concern:
JUDY PITTS CURTIS has petitioned for herself to be appointed administrator(s) of the estate of MARTIN CHARLES CURTIS, deceased, of said county. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond, waiver of reports, waiver of statements, and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261.) All interested persons are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before November 15th, 2021 BEFORE 5 P.M.
BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing.
/s/ Edith F. Haney
Judge of the Probate Court
By: /s/ Jean S. Thornhill
Clerk of the Probate Court
311 Newnan Street, Room 2022
Carrollton, GA 30117
10/14, 10/21, 10/28, 11/4
- Welcome, ‘Bak’ — Nearly 10 monthd after in-practice ACL tear, Packers’ David Bakhtiari returns to action
- Needing help on the edge, Packers defense turns to Whitney Mercilus
- Pa. election 2021: Registration deadline, mail ballot details, and more things to know about Nov. 2
- Delta Community Opens New Chamblee-Brookhaven Branch
- Fashion show benefits early learning in literacy
- What’s Coming & Going From Netflix in November 2021
- College football on TV: This week's lineup and your best bets
- Frost explains why the Huskers want to build ’22 recruiting class around 'impact' transfers and fewer freshmen
- Woman arrested for allegedly shooting another woman
- Hours after deadly shooting, Georgia senators hold crime meeting
- Good Samaritan killed in Haralson accident
- Married couple arrested after verbal dispute turns physical
- New yard burn law no longer requires contacting state for permit
- Harris: 'Full Transparency'
- COVID cases tick upward; vaccination rate continues rise
- 'We keep finding ways to lose': Huskers fall behind early, squander second-half opportunities in another close loss
- Mark Clayton
- Man arrested for possession of cocaine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!