Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF DONOVAN ARNEZ GARRETT, DECEASED ESTATE NO.: 2020-ES-132 PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION AND ESTABLISHMENT AND/OR REIMPOSITION OF DEADLINES NOTICE TO: ANY KNOWN AND/OR UNKNOWN HEIRS OF DONOVAN ARNEZ GARRETT
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: ESTATE OF DONOVAN ARNEZ GARRETT, DECEASED
ESTATE NO.: 2020-ES-132
PETITION FOR LETTERS
OF ADMINISTRATION AND
REIMPOSITION OF DEADLINES NOTICE
TO: ANY KNOWN AND/OR UNKNOWN HEIRS OF DONOVAN ARNEZ GARRETT and to whom it may concern: KELLY MARIE GARRETT has petitioned for herself to be appointed Administrator of the estate of , deceased, of said County. The Petitioner has also applied for wavier of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before June 30, 2020.
BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing.
Edith F. Haney
Judge of the Probate Court
By: Candy Bellinger
Clerk of the Probate Court
311 Newnan St.
PO Box 338
Carrollton, GA 30117
- Judge Lim charged with battery
- Haralson County High School students win cash prize from local Rotary Club
- Church News
- Bremen Council discusses potential landfill
- The literacy of Scots
- Daniels was for God and Country
- Is prosecuting minor cannabis charges worth the cost?
- Following the ever-changing rules
- Carrollton to be only place for fireworks, symphony concert on Independence Day
- COVID cases continue to rise in Carroll
- Judge arrested on battery charge
- Donna Hobbs
- Three charged with growing marijuana
- Deputy cleared by DA in fatal shooting
- So long to Save A Lot in Bremen
- Gunman robs pharmacy of cash, drugs
- New virtual map highlights areas of state in need of broadband internet access
- Keith Hobbs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!