Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF CRYSTAL MOSS HARDY, DECEASED ESTATE NO.: 2020-ES-237 NOTICE TO:
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: ESTATE OF CRYSTAL MOSS HARDY, DECEASED
ESTATE NO.: 2020-ES-237
TO: any and all known or unknown heirs of CRYSTAL MOSS HARDY and to whom it may concern:
JANETTA M. MOSS has petitioned for herself to be appointed Administrator of the estate of CRYSTAL MOSS HARDY, deceased, of said County. The Petitioner has also applied for wavier of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before 10:00 a.m OCTOBER 17, 2020.
BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing.
Betty B. Cason
Judge of the Probate Court
By: Candy Bellinger
Clerk of the Probate Court
311 Newnan St.
P.O,. Box 338
Carrollton, GA 30117
- 20-year plan for city issues unveiled
- Downtown entertainment district to be considered
- VR to consider entertainment district
- State Poet Laureate to speak at CCA
- Georgia unemployment rate falls substantially in August
- From Bremen City Schools Athletic Director Whitt Brown
- Sewell: Three films that take a new view of history
- The iconic "Whip it"
- 15 arrested, drugs seized in GBI raids
- Girl rescued in county as part of 'Operation Not Forgotten'
- Deputies arrest another suspect in drug case
- Open Hands celebrates opening of expanded facility
- New jobless cash assistance coming next week
- Friday night football scores
- At last, Neva Lomason Memorial Library to re-open doors
- City approves food truck court
- James Wood II
- Temple-Central highlights Week 2 games
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!