Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: DAVID RICHARD THOMPSON, DECEASED ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: DAVID RICHARD THOMPSON, DECEASED
ESTATE NO. 2021-ES-11
NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR
The Petition of LINDA DIANNE THOMPSON, for a year's support from the estate of DAVID RICHARD THOMPSON, Deceased, for Decedent's Surviving Spouse having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before 10:00 A.M. ON MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2021, why said Petition should not be granted.
All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. if no objections are filed the Petition may be granted without a hearing.
Edith F. Haney
Judge of the Probate Court
By: Jean S. Thornhill
Clerk of the Probate Court
311 Newnan Street, Room 2022
Carrollton, GA 30117
770-830-5840 X 1224
- WGTC LaGrange project not on state funding list
- School projects for MZ and VR approved by board
- Kemp urges anti-virus habits as state awaits more vaccine
- Mt. Zion gets win over Atlanta Classical
- Kagiyama: 'We must remember'
- Carrollton officials receiving opposition from residents on $20 million apartment complex
- Carroll churches hosting weekend of student learning at Midway in early February
- House lawmakers from west Georgia get legislative committee assignments
- Man now sought for murder in Temple man's shooting
- Bowdon High student competing for Miss Georgia Teen USA
- Two arrested following Sunday night stolen car chase
- Tanner: vaccines are given as soon as they arrive
- Brown returns to Carrollton as Times-Georgian managing editor
- Ex-Trojan assistant new Carrollton High football coach
- Those over age 65 can get vaccine Tuesday
- Calhoun fills legendary Alabama high school coach's shoes
- County, city schools expect millions in funding windfall
- Microbrewery proposal for downtown Carrollton denied by city review panel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!