Details for IN THE JUVENILE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN THE INTEREST OF: A.C.
IN THE JUVENILE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
IN THE INTEREST OF: A.C. D/O/B: 11/20/2014,
CHILD OF all known and unknown biological, legal and putative fathers.
NOTICE OF SUMMONS
TO: All known and unknown biological, legal and putative fathers of A.C.
You are hereby notified that the Georgia Department of Human Resources, acting through
the Carroll County Department of Family and Children Services, has filed the above and foregoing Petition for Termination of Parental Rights in the Juvenile Court of Carroll County, Georgia, seeking to have a hearing on the father and all known and unknown biological, legal and putative fathers of the minor child named above. The consequences of the relief requested by the Petitioner are set forth in detail by the Petition and a copy of that Petition may be obtained at the Clerk of Court's office at 311 Newnan Street, Carrollton, GA, or by contacting the attorney for the Petitioner, who is T. Michael Flinn, 402 Tanner Street, Carrollton, Georgia 30117, telephone number (770) 832-0300.
You are further notified that this Petition for Termination for the minor child was filed on the 27th day of August, 2020. The Court signed an Order authorizing service by publication on the 31st day of August, 2020. In the event you wish to contest or oppose the relief sought in this Petition, you are directed and required to file an Answer with the Clerk of Juvenile Court of Carroll County, Georgia, within sixty (60) days of the date of the order For Service By Publication as set forth above.
You are further notified that if you wish to contest or oppose the relief set forth in the Petition, you are required to be and appear in said Juvenile Court of Carroll County, Georgia at 311
Newnan Street, Carrollton, GA on the 3rd day of November, 2020, at 9:00 o'clock A.M. to show cause why the relief of said Petition should not be granted.
You are further notified that you are entitled to counsel in these proceedings to be held at the place, date and time identified herein and if you are unable, without undue financial hardship, to employ such counsel, the Court will appoint counsel to represent you.
SO ORDERED, this 31st day of
Honorable Tom Parmer
Carroll County Juvenile
- Lady Rebels outplay Callaway
- Kemp eases restrictions on nursing home visits
- Bowdon-Haralson County highlights Week 3 games
- 20-year plan for city issues unveiled
- Carroll County school program to be highlighted at national conference
- Downtown entertainment district to be considered
- VR to consider entertainment district
- Nurse heads to Big Apple and virus frontline
- 15 arrested, drugs seized in GBI raids
- Deputies arrest another suspect in drug case
- Open Hands celebrates opening of expanded facility
- New jobless cash assistance coming next week
- Friday night football scores
- At last, Neva Lomason Memorial Library to re-open doors
- City approves food truck court
- Sally expected to bring heavy rain to Carroll
- Carrollton High outperforms nation in SAT scores
- City streets to be renamed for Dyer, Martin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!