Details for IN THE JUVENILE COURT OF CARROLL COUNTY K.S.
JUVENILE COURT OF
K.S. D/O/B: 12/19/2013 MALE, WHITE
CASE NO: 2000330
K.S. D/O/B: 1/30/2015 FEMALE, WHITE
CASE NO: 2000331
CHILDREN OF KELLY NIX.
NOTICE OF SUMMONS
TO: KELLY NIX. mother of K.S. and K. S.
You are hereby notified that the Georgia Department of Human Resources acting through the Carroll County Department of Family and Children Services, has filed the above and foregoing Petition in the Juvenile Court of Carroll County, Georgia, seeking to have a hearing on the mother, and natural father and all known and unknown biological, legal and putative fathers of the minor child named above. The consequences of the relief requested by the Petitioner are set forth in detail by the Petition and a copy of that Petition may be obtained at the Clerk of Court’s office at 311 Newnan Street, Carrollton, GA or by contacting the attorney for the Petitioner, who is T. Michael Flinn, 402 Tanner Street, Carrollton, Georgia 30117, telephone number (770) 832-0300.
You are further notified that this Petition for the minor child was filed on the 6th day of July, 2020. The Court signed an Order authorizing service by publication on the 22nd day of July, 2020. In the event you wish to contest or oppose the relief sought in this Petition, you are directed and required to file an Answer with the Clerk of Juvenile Court of Carroll County, Georgia, within sixty (60) days of the date of the order For Service by Publication as set forth above.
You are further notified that this Petition and Motion for the minor child was filed on the 22nd day of September, 2020, at 9:00 o'clock am to show cause why the relief and said Petition should not be granted.
You are further notified that you are entitled to counsel in these proceedings to be held at the place, date and time identified herein and if you are unable, without undue financial hardship, to employ such counsel, the Court will appoint counsel to represent you.
SO ORDERED, this 22nd day of July, 2020
Honorable Judge of the Carroll County Juvenile Court
- Southwire sets goal of 'Carbon Zero' by 2025
- Rigby: Local election office ready for Tuesday vote
- Some CEMC customers targeted by scam artists
- Rogers kicks off new role as school principal
- Sewell: 'The Secret Garden' and "I Used to Go Here'
- Kemp signs bill providing checks on Georgia film tax credit
- Return to school is fraught choice for families with special needs students
- Carrollton native to compete on 'Wheel of Fortune'
- Bandits hit two Carrollton restaurants in unrelated break-ins
- Carrollton man charged after high-speed cycle chase
- Four COVID deaths over two days in Carroll
- Phillips becomes a Bulldog
- Richard Duncan
- Family raising funds to preserve iconic sweet potato curing shed
- BB gun assault results in arrest
- Riverkeeper joins Whitesburg quarry opposition
- Deputies probe murder conspiracy case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!