Details for GB8-74170 PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice to the Haralson County Property Owners and Occupants. In accordance with O.C.G.A. § 48-5-264.1, please be advised that the Haralson County Appraisal Staff may be visiting your property to review your parcel information concerning an appeal filed, return filed, construction of new improvement or addition, review of parcel, conservation use application and/or review and verification of personal property. The field appraiser from our office will have photo identification and will be driving a marked county vehicle. If you have any further questions, please call our office at 770-646-2022.
- County schools expect millions in funding windfall
- Brown returns to Carrollton as Times-Georgian managing editor
- Tanner: vaccines are given as soon as they arrive
- Carrollton officials say they do not control affordable housing within the city
- Mt. Zion Middle School to be assigned resource officer
- Microbrewery proposal for downtown Carrollton denied by city review panel
- Sports betting bill introduced in General Assembly
- Gulf South approves Spring Championship Series
- Those over age 65 can get vaccine Tuesday
- Carroll Chamber of Commerce president and CEO announces retirement
- Calhoun steps down as CHS head football coach
- Bowdon High student competing for Miss Georgia Teen USA
- No new appointments available for today's vaccinations
- Vaccine distribution at UWG goes smoothly
- Man sought in roadway shooting of Temple resident
- Man now sought for murder in Temple man's shooting
- Vaccines available as COVID-19 cases remain high
- Litter of puppies survive residential fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!