Details for GB3-64669-MorseEst-Admin IN THE PROBATE COURT OF HARALSON COUNTY STATE OF
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF HARALSON COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: DAKOTA CHRISTOPHER MORSE, DECEASED ESTATE NO.:2020-035
PETITION FOR LETTERS OF
TO: WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Christy Morse has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Dakota Christopher Morse, deceased, of said County. The Petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. §-53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before April 13, 2020. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. J. Edward Hulsey, Jr. Judge of the Probate Court Anna Reece Clerk of the Probate Court P.O,. Box 620 Buchanan, GA 30113 770-646-2008
- Market, not need decides location of food stores
- Food Desert Profile: Dealing with the 'hassle'
- Catholic Center at UWG receives $3,000 grant to purchase items for celebrating Mass
- Playoff action starts this weekend for seven local football teams
- Gratitude is stronger than circumstance
- Thriftown returns to Bremen
- Standardized testing may not affect grades this year
- Local appointed to Student Finance Commission
- Carroll County COVID-19 cases remain high
- UWG student hopes to earn tuition Dr Pepper challenge
- Two arrested in fatal apartment shooting
- One held, two sought in shooting death
- Bremen internet provider could start first phase of broadband expansion in Carroll and Heard in early 2021
- 'Outbreak' of hepatitis A reported in Carroll County.
- School board approves $9M project to build new home for the VR Wildcats
- Man sought in VR bank robbery
- Man charged after shooting incident on UWG campus
- Marlow’s love of golf could turn into a life-long journey
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!