Details for GB3-63831-BellEst-D&C STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF HARALSON IN RE: Estate
STATE OF GEORGIA
COUNTY OF HARALSON
IN RE: Estate of Faye M. Bell, Deceased. ESTATE NO.: 2020-028 All creditors of the Estate of Faye M. Bell, Deceased, late of Haralson County, Georgia, are hereby notified to render their demands to the undersigned according to law, and all persons indebted to said estate are required to make immediate payment to me. This the 3rd day of March, 2020. DONNA FAYE OWENS Executrix of the Estate of Faye M. Bell, Deceased
c/o Jack F. Witcher
Attorney at Law
P.O. Drawer 1330
Bremen, GA 30110
- Catholic Center at UWG receives $3,000 grant to purchase items for celebrating Mass
- Playoff action starts this weekend for seven local football teams
- Gratitude is stronger than circumstance
- Thriftown returns to Bremen
- Standardized testing may not affect grades this year
- Local appointed to Student Finance Commission
- Supergrass "Live on Other Planets" benefits closed venues
- Thankfulness shouldn't be reserved for Thanksgiving Day
- Carroll County COVID-19 cases remain high
- UWG student hopes to earn tuition Dr Pepper challenge
- Two arrested in fatal apartment shooting
- One held, two sought in shooting death
- Bremen internet provider could start first phase of broadband expansion in Carroll and Heard in early 2021
- 'Outbreak' of hepatitis A reported in Carroll County.
- School board approves $9M project to build new home for the VR Wildcats
- Man sought in VR bank robbery
- Man charged after shooting incident on UWG campus
- Marlow’s love of golf could turn into a life-long journey
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!