Details for 4-CLAY-D&C STATE OF GEORGIA CARROLL COUNTY NOTICE TO DEBTORS AND
STATE OF GEORGIA
DEBTORS AND CREDITORS
RE: Estate of
SHELBY JEAN CLAY
All debtors and creditors of the Estate of SHELBY JEAN CLAY, deceased, late of Carroll County, Georgia, are hereby notified to render their demands and payments to the Personal Representative of the estate, according to law, and all persons indebted to said estate are required to make immediate payment to the Personal Representative.
VICKIE J COX
84 NORTH VILLA ROAD
VILLA RICA, GEORGIA 30180
This 10th day of March, 2020
- Judge Lim charged with battery
- Haralson County High School students win cash prize from local Rotary Club
- Church News
- Bremen Council discusses potential landfill
- The literacy of Scots
- Daniels was for God and Country
- Is prosecuting minor cannabis charges worth the cost?
- Following the ever-changing rules
- Carrollton to be only place for fireworks, symphony concert on Independence Day
- COVID cases continue to rise in Carroll
- Judge arrested on battery charge
- Donna Hobbs
- Three charged with growing marijuana
- Deputy cleared by DA in fatal shooting
- So long to Save A Lot in Bremen
- Gunman robs pharmacy of cash, drugs
- New virtual map highlights areas of state in need of broadband internet access
- Keith Hobbs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!